World was completely halted with the Coronavirus Pandemic, but the vaccination drive is bringing optimism and recovery is ramping up. The hospitality industry is not only trying to find solutions to win the guest confidence but also working hard to safeguard both customers and staff against COVID-19.
Is it possible for a leading-edge technology solution to cater to both challenges and also help to revive the hotel business? Yes, it is possible, this pandemic has definitely accelerated the infusion of new hotel technologies, which were once considered as add-ons or novelties that suddenly has become a necessity for bringing guests back.
Being one of the smartest hotel software technologies providers, we understand our role in providing the technology solutions to help the hospitality industry through the phase of the pandemic.
For that reason, Mr. Deepak Chauhan from mycloud hospitality in partnership with Mr. Brendon Granger from Technology 4 Hotels, is hosting an educational webinar and will talk about the guest experience and how new hotel technologies are helping hotels to get back customers.
Join us for a Webinar led by expert, panelists and moderator, and learn more about:
- Guest expectations from hotels during COVID
- Expected changes in guest behavior and how to meet them
- How are hotels planning to reassure guest safety
- Use of technology to enhance safety, sanitization and achieve better service
- IOT and voice-based technology popularity
- Contactless technology need in post-pandemic environment
- Q&A – open platform for a live discussion