The products available for purchase on our web site are subscription based, accessible via browser, functional, and try-before-you-buy. We provide free trial periods to let you fully evaluate our products before you make a purchase decision.
Please use the trial period to make sure that the software meets your needs before purchasing a license. All of our software is functional during the trial period. None of our software requires registration to enable its primary functionality.
If you purchase one of our products, after your payment has cleared your license to use the software will be activated. Once the license is activated, no refunds will be given. We have this policy since it would be impossible for you to return your registered version of our software.
During your trial period, our support staff is available to assist in installation and configuration via email or telephone. We strongly recommend that all customers download, install, and test the trial version of any product prior to making a purchase.
No refund for setup and training fee will be made once a purchase is made. We will still offer to refund subscription fee, seven days from the date of purchase. Its up to the customer purchasing the product to evaluate a fit of the product during the trial period. Once purchase is made, its non-refundable and non-transferable.
Acceptance of this Refund Policy
It is your responsibility to familiarize yourself with this refund policy. By placing an order for any of our products, you indicate that you have read this refund policy and that you agree with and fully accept the terms of this refund policy.
If you do not agree with or fully accept the terms of this refund policy, we ask that you do not place an order with us.
Please contact customer service at +1-415-3905039 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Prologic First Private Limited, hereafter referred to as PFIPL, is an IT-enabled company providing services & solution for the Hospitality & Leisure Industry. mycloud Hospitality Software Private Limited, hereafter referred to as MHSPL, is also a registered company and owned by PFIPL”. MHSPL charges and collects in advance for the use of the SaaS service. All services rendered are non-refundable. Once a customer selects a subscription plan and provides billing information, MHSPL will calculate a pro-rated amount with the first payment due on signing.
1. All subscriptions monthly, half-yearly and yearly renew automatically on their due renewal date according to date of purchase until officially canceled in writing. Customers may cancel anytime by emailing a notice to: email@example.com.
2. Customers will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org confirming that their subscription to the SaaS service has been canceled.
3. All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and the customer is responsible for payments of all such taxes, levies, or duties.
4. MHSPL reserves the right to refuse/cancel a subscription to any SaaS services bought from mycloudhospitality.com. No refunds will be offered if MHSPL refuses a new or renewing subscription/membership.
5. The above policies apply to all the SaaS services listed on mycloud Hospitality Website unless otherwise noted in the corresponding program materials.