This document describes the new features, improvements, and issue effected in mycloud Release 18.104.22.168 Sprint 2A.8.
This document is divided into the following sections:
- About the Release
- New Features
- Modifications / Improvements
- Known Restrictions / Issues
- Additional Resource
About the Release
Release Date: 19 Feb 2020
Modifications / Enhancements
This release contains the following new features/modifications fixing.
👍 New Features
PMS: Introduced digital wallets option
Since digital payment has become popular and most of customers are preferring digital wallets to pay dues, we introduced three digital wallets Paypal, Paytm and Googlepay in a new digital payment category to accept the local or international currency. Users can easily add more digital wallets from the payment option.
PMS: Housekeeping => Lost and found
Based on the wishlist of popular demand, we introduced a new feature named lost and found in housekeeping module. Every lost and found item can be reported in the mycloud system housekeeping module where information about missing or claimed item can be recorded, and the claimed item can be marked as claimed by Guest in the system while collecting all necessary guest ids, and digitally archiving it.
PMS: Housekeeping => Loaned items
Another feature from our Wishlist, we introduced loaned items in housekeeping module to keep record of loaned items and let reception track the same. The system will inform the user about pending items that needs to be collected during check out.
PMS: Rates => Introduced max length of stay concept
Because length of stay is one of important criteria of hotel revenue management for optimizing the occupancy and revenue within the hotel, we introduced a maximum length of stay concept where hotel now can define rates and packages with minimum and maximum room nights stay.
POS: POS menu/Items upload utility
New utility tool is introduced to upload and process bulk menu Items. This utility is designed in such a way that users can download an excel template and add menu items with details in the excel sheet, upload excel file back to the mycloud POS and populate the complete POS menu.
- GST Sales Register – We added more columns to define more revenue heads and payment details mentioned at the end of report along with the settlement mode.
- Budgets (F&B Cover) – We modified our daily business report to include F&B cover budget for hotel to analysis the productivity.
- CRS Reports – Under the reports section, we added new CRS Pickup report which informs user about hotel nights that has been picked up for the last business date.
- Agreed Rate in group function – Under group module, we added option to enter agreed rates in case of new room addition or modification.
- Rate Management – Under rate management option, now users can tag default market segment to the rate code.
- Master KOT Print – This feature allows user to print a Master KOT for a table.
- Guest transaction history report – This report had been modified to show transactions data of 90 days instead of 45 days.
✅ Fixed Issues
There was no issue to be corrected.
To watch recorded training videos of PMS & POS, check out mycloud YouTube channel – https://www.youtube.com/c/mycloudpms/playlists